Precisely apply the iconic WD-40 lubricant in tight spaces such as gears, other mechanism and other uses. With its Spray2Ways technology, you can flip the straw down to place it against the can to have the wide spraying nozzle for when you need greater coverage.
WD-40 has five simple and effective functions:
- Clean: It gets underneath dirt, marks and grease, so you can easily wipe them away. It also makes labels, tapes and stickers easy to remove
- Protect: It protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistance ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- Lubricates: Keep moving parts going with widely dispersed lubricating ingredients
- Penetrates: Loosen rusted metal that has bonded and even frozen and rusted parts
- Displaces Moisture: When power is off, WD-40 can quickly dry out electrical systems to help reduce short circuit that are moisture-induced with its ability to displace moisture
A safety datasheet is available under the Documents tab.