The Parweld XR935H Light Reactive Welding Helmet offers innovative protection for the welder. The helmet protects against the harmful infrared and ultra violet radiation produced during welding, which can damage eyes and skin. Slim and lightweight in construction, the XR935H is manufactured from a high impact polyamide nylon material which ensures the helmet provides high levels of comfort and durability. The helmet is fully adjustable to suit all head and body types, and features a curved design with a clear spatter shield over the optics to provide maximum clarity. It also provides full neck coverage, locking headgear and automatic power on/off switch.
- The auto on, auto darkening, wide view lens switches from light to dark in1⁄30,000th of a second and offers continuous eye protection against UV and IR radiation, even when the lens is in the light state mode. The grinding switch is conveniently located on the outside of the helmet. The switch locks the filter in the light state (Shade 4) to enable the helmet to be used as a grinding visor.
- The helmet is powered by a solar cell there is no need for external batteries or cables. Internal battery life expectancy is 6 years.
- The welding filter has 2 sensors that react independently as the welding arc is struck enabling the almost instantaneous darkening of the filter. The switching sensitivity knob is located on the inside of the helmet and allows the helmet to be tuned to work in different ambient light levels. All Parweld filters have a Shade 4 light state, ideal for welding preparation and grinding.
- The XR935H Light Reactive Helmet is independently certified to BS EN 379, BS EN 166 and BS EN 175
Operating temperature: -5°C to +55°C (23°F to 131°F)
Dark to light: 0.1-1.0 seconds (internal Variable)
Light to dark: 0.000033 seconds
Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to -158°F)
Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
Min current required: 10A
Total weight: 466g
Power on/off: Fully Automatic
Viewing area: 100mm x 41mm / 3.94″ x 1.62″
Power supply: Solar cells with built in battery
Cartridge size: 11mm x 90mm / 4.33″ x 3.54″
UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN16
Dark state: DIN Shade 9 to 13 Variable
Light state: DIN Shade 4
• Shade Control from DIN9-13
• Variable Sensitivity
• Grinding Mode
• Variable Delay
• Full Face Coverage
• Adjustable Headgear
•Ergonomically Balanced to Increase Comfort
• Automatic Power On/Off
• UV/IR Protection up to shade DIN 16
• 12 Months Warranty