The Honeywell North ABEK1P3 bayonet cartridge protects against ammonia and its derivatives, vapours with >65°C boiling points, inorganic and acid gases, and dusts. It is suitable within the following settings:
- Electrolytic processes
- Acid applications
- Metal pickling and etching,
- Handling using powdered chemicals
- Cutting, sawing, and sanding in the construction and wood industry
- Handling and maintenance in foundries, food industry and agricultural industry
- General industry such as manufacturing and maintenance
- Spraying and handling of chemicals
Each pack contains four pairs of ABEK1P3 cartridges and has a shelf life of six years.
It is tested to EU standard EN14387, has EU certifications 0082/236/079/10/19/1066, and meets quality assurance ISO 9001 / 2000.
About the N-Series
The North (N-Series) bayonet cartridges and filters are 20% lighter and 12% lower in diameter than the T-Series. They provide exceptional protection against hazardous gases, vapours, and dust in a wide range of environments. They also deliver a low profile, allowing you to get on with the job at hand.
Honeywell’s Click of Confidence audible clicking technology and threaded turning connection gives total peace of mind that the filter or cartridge has been securely installed.
Honeywell North (N-Series) cartridges and filters are suitable with the following masks:
- HM500 Series (HM501BS, HM501BM, HM501BL, HM502BS, HM502BM, HM502BL)
- VALUAIR (1001573 and 1001574)
- PREMIER (1001575 and 1001576)
- MXPF Half Mask (1001558)
The cartridges and filters from the range are tested against EU standards EN14387, EN143 and are suitable for ATEX directives. Always make sure you have the correct level of protection, and always read and follow manufacturer instructions before use.