Honeywell’s Millennia 2G GreyLens Fogban Safety Glasses are designed to be comfortable enough to be forgotten in use. Strong, reliable and comfortable protection is supported by an aesthetically pleasing look. These sports style safety glasses are well suited to a wide range of environments that range from industrial applications to driving and logistics.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1, F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 HON, K, N
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: K, N
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
Features & Benefits:
- Safety glasses with grey lenses for most indoor applications
- Designed to protect against small object impact up to 45 metres per second
- Provide UV protection due to EN 170 classification
- Fogban coating offers excellent anti-fog properties
- “Put it on and GO!” construction is hassle free
- Sporty appearance is offers superior eye and cheek coverage
- Supplied with a 2G lanyard
The Honeywell Millennia 2G Safety Glasses feature a superior Fogban coating, designed to prevent the lenses from fogging up in hot or humid conditions. The sporty black polycarbonate frame and panoramic view, enables the 2G Safety Glasses to look aesthetically pleasing. This makes them well suited to not just protection during mechanical work, but for work in the driving, logistics and utility industries.
The Honeywell Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.