The Honeywell Disposable Faceshield is designed for healthcare and social care workers and is intended for use in situations where social distancing isn’t feasible and in areas with high risk of community disease spread.The disposable faceshield complies with Government regulations for splash and droplets*, and offers enhanced protection against the transmission of droplets in the air. Unlike DIY solutions, this faceshield provides an anti-fog coating to avoid fogging and visibility issues.
- 329 mm wide and 220 mm height to provide large coverage over the face
- PET recyclable material with 0.188 mm thickness
- Anti-fog coating on interior surface to prevent fogging and provide better vision
- 30 mm foam thickness for optimal distance between face and faceshield
- Complies with:
– EN 166:2001 Clause 7.2.4 protection against droplets & splashes of liquids
– ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Clause 8.1.2 droplet & splash hazard-faceshields
- FDA registered
- Elastic band (385 mm long and 20 mm width) for extra comfort and universal fit
- White background for easy writing names or functions
* The disposable faceshield complies with EN 166:2001 Clause 7.2.4 protection against droplets & splashes of liquids for E.U. and with ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Clause 8.1.2 droplet & splash hazard-faceshields for U.S.