Sanitex 5:20B is the battery version of Sanitex 5:20E, it allows you to move freely and sanitize everywhere, even in locations on a site that may not even have a power outlet. Sanitex 5:20B is compact and is easy to manoeuvre so that it can be used in much larger environments such as lobbies, conference rooms, offices, bars, restaurants, shops, schools, gyms and any other establishment where it is necessary to sanitize easily and effectively.
The Sanitex 5:20B includes a height adjustable front handle for easy transport of Sanitex 5:20B and sanitising on the move. The battery version is equipped with standard AGM batteries, this means that the battery can be charged anywhere, it doesn’t need a specific power outlet. On board battery charger allows operator to recharge it where there is suitable power source.
The nebulization process in Sanitex 5:20B takes place by the colliding of the liquid with a high-speed jet of air, the liquid then travels through a passage to the opening on the gun that guarantees an accurate spread of the liquid, producing particles of about 8 microns in diameter. The spread of the chemical product into such small dimensions allows the evaporation of product, that passes from liquid state to an aeriform state. Approximately 30 grams of sanitising product is dispensed per metre.
Benefits of the Sanitex 5:20B
- The machine is easy to maintain, as all key components are easily accessible for simple maintenance and fluid refills.
- Hour meter, easy check up on your working hours.
- Height Adjustable front handle, for easy movability.
- AGM batteries – can be charged anywhere.
- 3.5m spiral hose.
- Easy to use dispensing nozzle, long lever means the machine can be used for long periods without any real fatigue.