Ideal for all types of chains and chain driven drive systems. The addition of PTFE to the lubricant enhances long-term chain lubrication.
• NSF H1 registered (No.137998 & 143144)
• Gentle foaming action helps lubricant cling to chains and penetrate deep into links
• Leaves a tenacious, long lasting lubricating and anticorrosion film
• Operational Temperature range: -15°C to +175°C
• Bulk version is not suitable for narrow bore or remote lubrication systems (for this application, see page 40 for Gear Oil Super FG)
Based in Bridgwater, Ambersil produce a range of MRO industrial chemicals with wide ranging benefits for a multitude of applications. Ambersil distributors offer over 170 products including:- Cleaners & Degreasers; Lubricants (Oils & Greases); Anti-Corrosion Industrial Paints; Metal Working & Welding Chemicals; Adhesives & Sealants; Cleaning Wipes; Marking Pens; Release Agents. As one of the leading Ambersil distributors in the UK, we offer Ambersil industrial chemicals which are perfect for use in:- Food Processing Environments; Aviation; Military; Automotive; Electronics; Polymer Processing; Rail; Warehousing & Logistics. We have been authorised Ambersil distributors for over 3 decades, and are pleased to offer a selection of their range for prompt despatch throughout the UK.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.