A high pressure, inert, liquefied gas that safely removes dust and loose debris with a powerful ‘air’ jet. Helps to prevent electronic component errors or downtime.
• NSF K2 Registered (No. 157081)
• Safe for use on all surfaces, electronic components and sensors
• Does not contain CFC’s, HFC’s, and is non-ozone depleting
• Powerful blast easily displaces loose contamination
• Non-flammable (directive 2008/47/EC) & zero odours in use
Based in Bridgwater, Ambersil produce a range of MRO industrial chemicals with wide ranging benefits for a multitude of applications. Ambersil distributors offer over 170 products including:- Cleaners & Degreasers; Lubricants (Oils & Greases); Anti-Corrosion Industrial Paints; Metal Working & Welding Chemicals; Adhesives & Sealants; Cleaning Wipes; Marking Pens; Release Agents. As one of the leading Ambersil distributors in the UK, we offer Ambersil industrial chemicals which are perfect for use in:- Food Processing Environments; Aviation; Military; Automotive; Electronics; Polymer Processing; Rail; Warehousing & Logistics. We have been authorised Ambersil distributors for over 3 decades, and are pleased to offer a selection of their range for prompt despatch throughout the UK.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.