Benchmark Nitrile Powder Free Single Use Gloves BMG427 Blue£15.54 inc VAT
Premium quality nitrile, powder and latex free single-use gloves with a thickness of 0.06mm for a more robust and comfortable feel. The beaded cuff gives limited drip protection. These gloves are classes as Category I and have an acceptable quality level (AQL) is 1.5. Each box contains 100 single gloves (50 pairs).
ideall GRIP+ Black Powder-Free Nitrile GlovesFrom £11.95 Excl. VAT
- Nitrile, powder-free disposable gloves
- Personal Protective Equipment Class 1
- Outer diamond texture makes them ideal in wet settings
- Food contact safety marked and meets EN 1186
- Each box contains 50 gloves (25 pairs)
Honeywell Dexpure 803-88 Disposable Nitrile Exam Grade Glove (100)From £12.95 Excl. VAT
- Superior quality Honeywell disposable gloves.
- Category III protection.
- Exam grade (suitable for patient examination).
- Protection against bacteria, fungi and virus, as well as splashes of diluted chemical products.
Regular stock available from January 2021. We’re taking back orders now for one-off purchases or contact us to discuss a monthly scheduled order for 2021.
Predator Gold Welding Gauntlet/Glove£5.95 Excl. VAT
- Split leather heavy-duty MIG gauntlet.
- Additional layer of leather across the palm and thumb for increased protection and padding.
- Twaron® heat resistant stitching.
- Lined over the hand and fingers with 100% cotton for additional heat resistance and comfort.
Honeywell Vertigo Black PU C&G 1 GlovesFrom £1.00 Excl. VAT
- Suitable for handling of fine products in a dry, slightly greasy or soiled environment.
- Polyurethane coating on the palm and fingertips ensuring good grip.
- Polyamide and its polyurethane coating provide a good abrasion and tear resistance.
- Maximum comfort and added sturdiness.
- Fits snugly to the hand, with good dexterity.
- Ventilated back and PU coating optimise the glove’s breathability.
Honeywell North Flex NF35 Oil Grip Nitrile GlovesFrom £3.51 Excl. VAT
- Advanced, breathable foam layer
- Exceptional grip on objects in oily applications.
- Lightweight 13 gauge nylon shell.
- Knit wrist, open back for added ventilation.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 105; EN388 – Mechanical risks from abrasion, cut, tear and puncture; EN420 – General Requirements and OSHA Standard -29 CFR 1915.157.