SDS Drills - Cordless
Makita DHR171Z 18v LXT SDS+ Plus Brushless Rotary Hammer Drill 17mm Body Only£99.95 exc. Vat
The DHR171 has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 IPM and 1.2 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications.
- Drills - Cordless Drills, Drills - SDS & Hammer, Rotary Hammer Drills, SDS Drills - Cordless, SDS Plus Hammer Drills
Makita DHR202Z 18v LXT SDS+ Plus Rotary Hammer Drill 20mm Body Only£119.95 exc. Vat
3-Mode SDS+ Plus Drill with built-in torque limiter. The clutch on the DHR202 disengages if your drill bit jams. More compact and lighter than the BHR202Z at 330mm long & weighing 3.2 kg.
Supplied as body only. Included is a depth stop and side handle. Batteries, charger and accessories sold separately.
Makita DHR242Z 18v 24mm SDS+ Brushless Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill Body Only£159.95 exc. Vat
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Easy-to-grip handle
- Ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust
- Provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation
- 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only & Rotation only
Makita DHR263Z 18v 26mm SDS+ Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill Body Only£195.00 exc. Vat
This 26mm cordless SDS+ rotary hammer drill is powered by two 18v Li-ion batteries and has a powerful 36v DC motor for drilling holes up to 26mm in concrete, 32mm in wood and 26mm in steel. Further sizes of 65mm and 55mm can be achieved using TCT Core or Diamond Core, respectively.