Drills - Cordless Drills
Makita DHP482Z 18v LXT Li-Ion Combi Drill 2 Speed Body Only£59.95 exc. Vat
The Makita 18V LXT® DHP482 Combi Drill (replaces DHP456) combines speed and torque in a compact size. For increased versatility, it can be run as a drill driver or a hammer drill, and is engineered for applications in wood, metal, masonry, and concrete.
The Makita-built four-pole motor that delivers a max. of 62Nm of Max Torque and up to 1,900 RPM and 28,500 BPM in the high-speed setting. It weighs only 1.8Kg (with battery sold separately) for increased comfort. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), the drill is engineered for increased dust and water resistance and is ideal for use in harsh jobsite conditions.
Makita DHP458Z LXT 18v Combi Drill/Driver Body Only£94.95 exc. Vat
- Extremely compact 18v combi drill
- Enhanced and drip-proof protection for reliable operation in bad weather
- Easy bit installation with single sleave keyless drill chuck with one hand
- Electric brake
- Twin LED work light with pre-glow and afterglow
- Battery remaining indicator
- Drills - Cordless Drills, Drills - SDS & Hammer, Rotary Hammer Drills, SDS Drills - Cordless, SDS Plus Hammer Drills
Makita DHR202Z 18v LXT SDS+ Plus Rotary Hammer Drill 20mm Body Only£119.95 exc. Vat
3-Mode SDS+ Plus Drill with built-in torque limiter. The clutch on the DHR202 disengages if your drill bit jams. More compact and lighter than the BHR202Z at 330mm long & weighing 3.2 kg.
Supplied as body only. Included is a depth stop and side handle. Batteries, charger and accessories sold separately.
Makita DHP481Z 18v LXT Brushless Combi Drill Body Only£144.95 exc. Vat
- Brushless BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Electric brake
- Twin LED job light with afterglow
- 2 mechanical gears